Life coaching is a goal-oriented partnership between a coach and client where the personal, interpersonal, and professional development of the client is maximized to its full potential and his/her overall life is improved. Clients’ role in the relationship is sole expert of their lives while coaches act as a resource for ideas, encouragement, problem-solving frameworks, and accountability. Life coaching differs from therapy, mentoring, and consulting because clients are the experts, the primary goal is creating effective methods of accomplishing specific achievements, and clients are trusted to generate their own solutions.
The coach’s job is to inspire thought-provoking growth and self-awareness in the client through objective assessment, active listening, challenging ideas, and encouragement. The client is in charge of the agenda, creating goals and incorporating the coach’s assessments and observations, having a vision and utilizing tools provided by the coach to bring the vision to life. Clients reach their full potential and reap all the benefits of coaching when they’re focused on themselves, observant, willing to challenge current thought processes and behaviors, open to change, forgiving of one’s self, and committed to their goals. We believe that this new approach would help bridge the gap between the societies who is wary of mental health would bring mental health in a new light of self-actualization rather than just being related to mental health problems.
Life Coaching is a designed alliance between a coach and a client where the coaching relationship continually gives all the power back to you, the client! We believe that you know the answers to every question or challenge you may have in your life, even if those answers appear to be obscured, concealed or hidden inside.
Our skills are about knowing the right questions to ask and having the right tools and techniques to empower you to find those answers within yourself.
You, the client, are the only expert in your entire life who truly knows who you are and what you need. You are the only expert who can recognize what is absolutely best for you. We are simply experts in the coaching process. As your coach, we help you discover what your own personal “best” might be.
Every day we make choices to do or not do many things. These choices may range from profound to trivial and each one has an effect that makes our lives more fulfilling or less fulfilling, more balanced or less balanced, that make our process of living more effective or less effective. Life coaching helps you learn how to make choices that create an effective, balanced and fulfilling life.
We help you connect your head and your heart in a way that transforms your passion for your dreams into action for your life.
Life Coaching Benefits
- Create a vision for your life
- Identify your values, strengths and goals
- Move past your blind spots (we all have them)
- Create an efficient time management system
- Establish work/life balance
- Thrive in times of transition
- Manage stress
We are highly trained as generalists and can coach superbly on any aspect of life. However, we may choose to specialize in one or more of the following areas :
- Confidence, Self Worth& Self Esteem
- Loving Relationships That Work
- Thriving in the workplace – Creating Workplaces That Work
- Navigating Career Transitions
- The Mastery of Balance – Juggling a Life
- Self Care – Getting Your Own Needs Met
- Living Your Purpose
- Hot Buttons – Managing Anger, Upsets, Frustration and Stress
- Managing Grief, Loss, Sadness and Change
- Connection Parenting
- Self & Identity – Surviving the Oppressive Over-Culture
- Food, Nutrition, & Optimal Health
- Transitioning to a different life stage
- Overcoming time management problems
- Struggling with clearing clutter
- Getting organised
- Setting and achieving realistic goals and objectives
- Overcoming feeling stuck
- Identifying and working on internal blocks and fears
- Communicating powerfully and clearly
- Building depth in relationships
- Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
How does coaching work?
Coaching comes in different forms. From group coaching to one on one sessions, there are tons of options. Thanks to technology, you are not limited geographically. Coaching sessions are generally 40-55 minutes in-person or via Skype. The frequency could be weekly or bi-weekly.